Wednesday 6 June 2012

Two Songs for This Week

Okay, I want to talk about two songs that I have been listening to lately.

First Knew You'd Never by Kandle. Certainly this kind of folky, bluesy sound is having a moment right now but Kandle pull it off with ease and no pretense. This song is haunting and eerie but still works as a pop song and I, for one, can't wait to hear more from this artist.
Here's a link to the song (with unofficial video!):




Second is Addicted to You by Shakira. You all know I love Shakira and with good reason, come on, she is so sexy and she is the queen of catchy songs that you find yourself singing and dancing to in the shower. Plus I love her blue nails and jumpsuit in the video.

1 comment:

  1. They both have great voices and catchy songs. Wowza.

    ReplyDelete